berikut adalah kenyataan rasmi EXCO Selangor YB Iskandar Samad(PAS) yang juga Exco Perumahan, Pengurusan Bangunan Dan Setinggan
KENYATAAN YB ISKANDAR A. SAMAD : NOH OMAR TIDAK SEPATUTNYA MEMPOLITIKKAN MASALAH RAKYAT.
Pertama, laporan dari Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya atau MPAJ menunjukkan pemaju pada hari kunci diserah belum lagi memohon untuk mendapat sijil layak menduduki bangunan atau CF.
Pada lazim penyerahan kunci hanya dilakukan setelah CF diperolehi atau sekurang-kurangnya CF sementara atau TCF diperolehi.
Bagi pembagunan ini, CF akan mengambil masa untuk diperolehi kerana kelulusan Bomba memerlukan masa untuk diperolehi.
Tanpa CF, meter air tidak dapat dipasang maka sudah tentu penduduk tidak dapat berpindah masuk secara sah.
Oleh itu, saya menasihatkan Datuk Seri Noh untuk tidak mempolitikkan masalah rakyat.
Telah terbukti di bawah Kerajaan Pakatan Rakyat Negeri Selangor kemajuan pembinaan projek-projek terbengkalai di Ukay Bistari adalah lebih banyak dari di bawah Barisan Nasional.
Iskandar A. Samad
Exco Perumahan, Pengurusan Bangunan Dan Setinggan
31 Januari 2012
- We refer to YB Iskandar A Samad (YBI) statement with regards to the key handover ceremony that we had organized and graced by Dato’ Noh Omar at Ukay Bistari on the 28th Jan 2012. It is regrettable that YBI chose to politicize the matter especially when he had failed in his responsibility in solving abandon housing issue in Ukay Bistari and in many other parts of Selangor. VICTIMS Malaysia would like to put the record straight.
- VICTIMS Malaysia maintains a close monitoring of the progress of abandon projects in several places in Selangor. At Ukay Bistari, the committee oversees the project development since 2007. In 2007, VICTIMS manage to deliver 103 units of terrace houses after solving the water issue without the involvement of the state or the MHLG. In May 2008, VICTIMS engaged the YB Saari Sungib (SS) to revive the project. He took the imitative and tried to get the buy in from SSG to solve the problem. It took them 2 years to complete a 30m ramp to link the low cost house to the nearest road. The SSG delivered 146 units of low cost house without CF in Feb 2010. The block did not even have a proper water supply. Dato Sri Anwar Ibrahim graced the key hand over ceremony where VICTIMS Malaysia expresses our displeasure publicly.
- The TCF only came out several months later. The 146 units of houses do not have any CF until today. We acknowledge the limitation of the state and the limited capacity of YB SS in view of the rigid policy of the SSG under the stewardship of MB Khalid Ibrahim. We gave up and had to seek alternative assistance to solve our problems. Subsequently we sought the assistance of Dato Noh Omar.
- On the 28th Jan 2012 VICTIM organized the key handover ceremony. We honored Dato Noh because he brought the issue to the attention of the cabinet that led to personal intervention of the housing minister. The housing minister was invited but could not attend as he was overseas. The handover ceremony involves the delivery of service apartments and shops. In our speech we acknowledge the contribution made by YB SS in 2010 for the low cost units. The units that were handed over are commercial units where SPA agreement clearly indicates that the developer can handover the units without any CF. the facilities are ready with water and electricity connection. YBI statement is highly political in nature, counter productive and do not help the purchasers. VICTIMS can also question YBI on his contribution in solving the problems that is affecting more than 1200 house buyers in Ukay Bistari. We hope he can come forward and list specifically three actions that he has taken to help the buyers at Ukay Bistari. We also put forward the same challenge to YB Azmin Ali, the MP of Gombak.
- VICTIMS Malaysia would like to appeal to SSG and to YBI to come forward and assist many other abandon project in Selangor. In Hulu Kelang there are 4 other projects that need the assistance. The victims know who helped and who did not. We know how to show our appreciation to those that had helped. What is clear is that we do not appreciate anyone that politicized the issue without actually helping the victims. We certainly do not appreciate those that make statement with correct facts. In line of the motto of the Ukay Bistari victims, we would like to remind all parties that “we shall remember who helped us and WILL NOT forget who didn’t. The SSG should take this challenge positively if they want the people to support their political ideologies. Politics without service to the people is meaningless. VICTIMS Malaysia is an NGO and has no political inclination. We prefer to honor those who helped us. For the record, we have extended an invitation to the PM to do a grand key handover ceremony for the remainder of the units in Ukay Bistari. We will invite YBI or Azmin Ali and the MB if they also help us. The ball is in their court.
1 Feb 2012Dr. Mohamed Rafick Khan bin Abdul Rahman President Abandon Building Owners Malaysia (VICTIMS Malaysia)