HOW TO REMOVE GALLSTONES NATURALLY
- For the first five days, drink at least four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
- On the sixth day, take no dinner.
- At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 pm, repeat the same. Epsom salt or magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage. See above about possible instant diarrhea during this final step to remove gallstones naturally.
Dr Lai Chiu Nan